Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Update Wednesday May 5, 2010

Wow, I got up this morning, and felt awake, alive and ready to face the world! I went to bed around 3 and got up at 6:30. I just couldn't lay there any longer. So I got up and got dressed for the gym. I put on a roast for dinner so it could cook slowly all day long. I got out the door and went to the grocery store for a few odds and ends, went to the gas station and came back home. I decided it was time to eat a little something if I was going to go to the gym. I obviously didn't listen. I had chicken and half cup of cooked pasta (the grilled chicken was already cooked so why not finish it up).

Within 30 minutes of eating, I was absolutely exhausted. So I unfortunately laid down and woke up around 2. :( My whole day wasted. I am absolutely disgusted. Was it the pasta? Was it the chicken? WHAT DREW MY ENERGY OUT OF ME?!

;( Very disappointing. I guess I can start again tomorrow. Tonight I am going to take a sleeping pill quite early and maybe it will keep me asleep for the night so I can wake up tired but ready to go. :(

Dang... I had so much to do today...

No comments:

Post a Comment